[sudo-discuss] calendar regular events cleanup

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Jun 26 08:44:45 PDT 2013

Microcontroller hack nights will be back online from my end on July 2nd, and every other tuesday following as scheduled.  Romy uploaded some art saying "tuesdays" to the uC hack page so I'm not sure if she's been hosting it every tuesday or not, while i was on vacation / watching spurs/heat game 6.  If not, Romy could you change the image to say 'every other tuesday'?

cheers

let's all check out the calendar and ensure that our recurring events are up to date: http://sudoroom.org/calendar/