[sudo-discuss] Communication preference worksheet for conflict resolution

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:54:58 PDT 2013

also, speaking of the allied media conference, you guys may be interested
in an upcoming AMC debrief that LOLspace is organizing in july with recaps
(and potentially event re-presentations) of sessions at this year's AMC
which just concluded.

event link is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/211217999029719/

be BACHy <http://ba.chgrp.org/> and check out lolspace while learning more
about what happened at what i hear is one of the year's best conferences
for humans like us ;)

- marina