[sudo-discuss] missing facilitator names for upcoming "today i learned" sessions

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 08:48:48 PDT 2013

hi all,

on a related note to the june 29th mystery facilitator issue, we have a
number of upcoming sessions that don't have a facilitator listed:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned

when creating new today i learned workshops, please ensure that you include
your name and contact info (can be whatever form you choose - doesn't have
to be email) so that we can get in touch with you about promoting the
session, any scheduling issues, etc.

if you are the person (or know the person) who is doing the following
sessions, please add your name or contact me:

June 29: How to showcase your 3D printed work with a time-lapse video
July 27: Attacking And Securing Your Wireless Network
August 17: Hacking Blackjack

- marina