[sudo-discuss] Anyone at sudo?

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Thu Jun 20 20:22:28 PDT 2013

Seems like the keypad daemon is causing a large load on the raspi.  I
have killed the process and disabled the keypad server until we can
troubleshoot it.  Hopefully this will prevent the door raspi from
crashing... but we still won't have the keypad working :(.  I'll be out
of town in the next few weeks, so I'll leave it to our keymaster
extraordinaire Andrew.

Yesterday I installed a hub to split the one network cable going down to
the door for multiple devices.  Hopefully that hasn't introduced this
new problem.  I suspect this problem was caused by the raspi crashing,
not the network connection being unstable.

Bill