[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Another American High Frontier First: 3-D Manufacturing in Space

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Jun 19 12:30:27 PDT 2013

the 3d printing bit?  everything i've seen from the days of yore is either casting or sintering to obtain the stock.  side note - looks like congress is trying to push the manned space program back to the moon rathern than an asteroid.  this makes alot of sense considering how much time we've spent studying the moon and making detailed plans like these.  let's run some lunar regolith simulant through that inductive heater of yours