[sudo-discuss] state of the room

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 08:18:00 PDT 2013

hey hol,

glad you're back! i didn't see you at microcontroller night yesterday but
there were tons of folks - it was great!

as for cubbies, i think that initiative is the main issue. that and we
appear to be getting more and more crowded with stuff. at this point, it's
unclear where cubbies would fit. maybe we should have something like an
organization day in conjunction with cubbie installation day or beforehand?

- marina