[sudo-discuss] ATTENTION -- MUST READ

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 07:36:58 PDT 2013

*
*ATTENTION:*

*CAMERA, KEYPAD NEEDS TO WORK.  DOOR NEEDS TO BE CLOSED. AT. ALL. TIMES.*

*PERIOD.*** <<<<---------------period

to that end, can we get another raspberry pie downstairs ?

ASAP?

**AHEM**

paying someone $30 an evening for being the doorperson, is the only
acceptable alternative to having these two working.  there has already been
another incident, last Saturday.  AFAIK this makes FIVE.

what are we waiting for?**

i will try to drum up another plan b, which would be of neccessity a plan b
that i understand, and IMHO inferior to a reasonably accomplished senior
Sudoer's plan b.

one more thing:

considering that this list is public, i wonder if it isn't a breach of
security for me to go into further detail?  as the configuration, know,
becomes vulnerable.

*you guys are awesome, and have enabled a religious experience (no shit) --
a rite of passage for me.
**i suppose i myself was waiting, among other things, to better understand
how things work in this collective.*  i think the success curve has
flattened on that one.  so if i am wrong, i trust someone will correct me.
--
*Be seeing you.*

--
*Be seeing you.*