[sudo-discuss] Tabletop SEM Demo 6/17-6-27, Merritt College

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jun 17 21:12:56 PDT 2013

Hi - I just wanted to announce that Merritt Microscopy is having a
hands-on demo of the Hitachi TM3000 Tabletop Scanning Electron
Microscope, Mondays through Thursdays starting this week, June 17th to
June 20 and next week, June 24 to June 27. The event is open to the
general public, with absolutely no prior microscope experience needed,
and whatever samples you wish to bring.

Hence, if there are any fungi or anything else you've been wanting to
get EM images of, this is a great opportunity to do so.

Here's the poster I put together, and some maps giving the location of
campus. We are on the second floor of the D building, in Room D243.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/148359131/Hitachi-SEM-Demo
http://goo.gl/maps/v8v4m
http://www.merritt.edu/sites/default/files/campusmap2008.pdf

(Note that the second map is oriented with South on the up side, which
is the reverse orientation of other maps.)

Peter

__._,_.___
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity:
  *  New Members 2
Visit Your Group
Visit our website at http://bayareamushrooms.org/
Yahoo! Groups Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of
Use • Send us Feedback
.
[IMAGE]