[sudo-discuss] workshop weekend

Hilary Naylor hnaylor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:07:55 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Marina and I invite you to participate in Workshop Weekend!

We're teaching “Computer Dissection Laboratory” on Sunday, June 23rd at 1:00pm.

Workshop Weekend is a weekend-long event of short, 1 to 3 hour long
workshops in subjects from exploring electronics to decorating cake
with gumpaste flowers, and from 3D printing to learning to program and
make ice cream with liquid nitrogen! It's a festival of learning with
more than 20 hands-on workshops to choose from, all taking place June
22-23 in downtown Oakland -- pay $40 and take as many workshops as you
like! The weekend is a family-friendly gathering for kids and adults
alike, bringing together arts, crafts and making workshops, all taught
by the bay area’s best instructors.

Use our coupon code to get $10 off admission: HILARY613

Here’s a list of the workshops being offered:
Hands-on Genetic Engineering
Learn DIY Doll-making
Taste Hacking
Computer Dissection