[sudo-discuss] Free as in beer that we can convert to money.

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 11:24:20 PDT 2013

GtwoG, did you mean "can't" in your original post?

i want to point out that Leon, who(m?) you met, is an internationally
acclaimed DJ.  around town, there are times when i say 'i'm with DJ Neon
Leon' or 'I'm NeonLeon's Tarot reader' as a more efficient was to earn
social points (you know, the sort that are easily traded for lots of other
things at such events).

in other words, *he is an excellent draw, *($$$ especially in this area)
and he would probably be willing to do a show for food and transportation.
i could ask.

also, once i get going, i can generate a bit doing readings; i had already
floated the concept of possibly doing them at SR and giving a cut to the
house for the priveledge.  at the time i didn't get a difinitive answer
(how could i w/o proposing it officially, i realize now) but i bring this
up here because Leon's dance events are great times for me to do readings,
especially now that my leg  (unfortunately) sometimes puts an (unwelcome)
limit on my terpsichorean self-expression.

also -- there ought to be some way to limit drunks if the beer is free.  i
think you would make more money and it would be safer if it was like 2 or 3
dollars a drink.  ppl tend not to respect themselves or their limits when
the drinks are free.  i don't know why, i think

FREE GUINESS!!!!  KEWL!!

but know i can only drink one, maybe two

that is all.