[sudo-discuss] Tomorrow: A History of Ethical Hacking

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Fri Jun 14 20:01:16 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I will be giving a talk on the history of hacking.

Knowing where we come from will help us to move forward without repeating
the mistakes of the past. We live in a decisive time. How we act in the
next few months will mold "hacker" culture for years to come.

Come Saturday at 2pm to learn and discuss what it means to be a hacker and
how that meaning has changed for better or worse.

Hack The Planet.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#June_15:_From_Phone_Phreaks_to_Wiki_Leaks:_A_History_of_Ethical_Hacking

See you tomorrow... PS. We will be heading to the BACH meeting afterward.