[sudo-discuss] Free as in beer that we can convert to money.

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Thu Jun 13 20:22:52 PDT 2013

Max, you have an amazing talent with the language.  That header was a
perfect example of multiple meanings condensed into one sentence.  It
references Stallman's famous quote, "free as in speech, isn't the same
thing as free as in beer," in a tongue-in-cheek manner that plays on the
literal meaning that implies a colon in the sentence, "Free as in: beer
we can convert..."  We believe in free speech, and we also believe in
free beer.  Perfect!

-G