[sudo-discuss] Sudo Shirts: 2nd Edition

Daniel Finlay somniac at me.com
Tue Jun 11 15:31:58 PDT 2013

Sorry about this, seems like the list only now forwarded this email that came from an un-approved address of mine.  This was an email from many months ago, and is not up to date, there was a good deal of discussion on the logo in its wake.  Anyways, I'm running to work right now, just apologizing for the repeated email.

-Dan Finlay