[sudo-discuss] New Public Terminal

mattsenate@gmail.com mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:22:38 PDT 2013

Hey all,

There's a new public terminal installed at the entrance to the large closet and radio room, just around the corner from the 3d printer near the entrance to the space. I hope this is a convenient location for browsing our wiki, adding documentation, using the inventory tracking system for new items, brief web browsing, and general internet usage.

Please do not block access to it with donations or other equipment.

If anyone has the right kind of ram, it could use another gig or more. Please see there's an example 256mb card taped on to the tower to match the right type.

// Matt