[sudo-discuss] new occuption in SF: #gezigardens

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:52:47 PDT 2013

..."rich" guy reads random mumblings from hackers on list-serve archive,
goes to craigslist and modifies minimum rent search to $5,000, moves to
Marina to avoid the whole discussion.

OR

..."rich" guy stumbles into hacker happy hour in Oakland, rents warehouse
for $2,000 dollars and buys hot tub, re-commits life purpose to FREE HOT
TUBS for all.

ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort