[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Marina, registration for Workshop Weekend, June 22 and 23, is now open!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 20:09:54 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Workshop Weekend Updates <updates at workshopweekend.net>
Date: Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Subject: Marina, registration for Workshop Weekend, June 22 and 23, is now
open!
To: marina.kukso at gmail.com

Hi Marina,

Workshop Weekend Oakland registration is now open!

Join us on June 22 & 23 to solder, craft, program, build, make and explore.
At Workshop Weekend, a flat $40 admission gets you as many workshops as you
can handle!

Register online by Wednesday, June 12 and get $10 off with code
EARLYBIRD0613. Select your workshops at
https://workshopweekend.net/oakland/catalog<http://workshopweekend.net/er?url=https%3A%2F%2Fworkshopweekend.net%2Foakland%2Fcatalog&key=J09-a&id=bWFyaW5hLmt1a3NvQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ>

For families coming to Workshop Weekend together, we're keeping our $10
discount for all parent admissions with the purchase of two or more
admissions for children (under 18). Sign up on the same account and the
discount will be automatically applied.

We have over 30 workshops to choose from at this Workshop Weekend -- a few
old favorites coming back alongside new crafts, computer, and music
workshops -- and more! Join us for:

   - Hands-on Genetic Engineering
   - Robots: Build a Beetlebot
   - DIY Doll-making
   - Taste Hacking
   - Computer Dissection
   - Arduino Automation Basics
   - Hands-on Nutrition
   - Exploring Electronics: Speakers from Scratch
   - DIY Coffee Roasting
   - Hands-on Anatomy
   - Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
   - Arduino Programming

...and many more!

Register and select workshops online at
https://workshopweekend.net/oakland/catalog<http://workshopweekend.net/er?url=https%3A%2F%2Fworkshopweekend.net%2Foakland%2Fcatalog&key=J09-b&id=bWFyaW5hLmt1a3NvQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ>

I hope we'll see you in just a few weeks!

Cheers,
Gil, J.D., and the rest of the team at Workshop Weekend

To unsubscribe from future mailings, visit
http://workshopweekend.net/learn/unsub?id=bWFyaW5hLmt1a3NvQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ