[sudo-discuss] Sudo Kids this Tues 6/11: 6PM - ?? (Any 3D printer folks available?)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:30:05 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Sudo Kids is resuming once again this Tuesady evening from around 6-6:30PM
to whenever kids have to leave. We will once again have food, radio,
clay/art, and this week, we would like to offer 3D printing. Would any of
you be interested in demoing 3D printing for a few kids this Tuesday? If
so, please let me know.

Finally, if you have children in your life who would like to participate in
Sudo Room in a child-safe environment with supportive adults - bring them!

And if you're an adult who wants to be a part of Sudo Kids (whether it's
helping with dinner or activities on Tuesday nights, doing outreach, or
developing activities), please let me or Ray know.

- Marina