[sudo-discuss] Downstairs Keypad is Currently Not Working

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:59:48 PDT 2013

thanks andrew! i really appreciate your second point about the project not
being ready and us having many options for people to get in. do the hair
kandi people have other ways of getting in? i think they're in a difficult
spot because george doesn't want them to keep the door open but now it
seems like they might not have another way to let their clients in (maybe
they do?). if we can help them come up with a way to let their clients in
(keypad, buzzer, whatever), i think that will go a long way.

- marina