[sudo-discuss] Sudo Kids tonight in the radio room :)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:47:57 PDT 2013

wait, i wasn't kidding or trying to put your point down.

what i meant was:

*YES* we should have them live dj dance parties.
*YES* they should make awesome calder
boxes<https://www.google.com/search?q=cornell+boxes&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=IWCuUeLCJa2M0QHXo4DIDA&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1440&bih=785#tbm=isch&sa=1&q=joseph+cornell+boxes&oq=joseph+cornell+boxes&gs_l=img.3...6643.8792.0.8884.9.8.1.0.0.1.96.630.7.7.0...0.0.0..1c.1.15.img.Y4IetDll7xQ&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47380653,d.dmQ&fp=cbbb695d65f081f6&biw=1440&bih=785>
.
*YES YES YES: *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0S-HOOp_VY

- marina