[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [spaghettinight] East Bay Urban Eco-Village Seeking a new Facilities Manager with building/fix-it experience

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:11:03 PDT 2013

I'm generally interested in building bridges to the local sustainability,
urban ecological, and permacultural groups in the area. This seems like one
opportunity of potentially many to extend the sudo community and create
resilience through interdependence or overlap in membership.

Hoping someone plans to inquire with the folks below!

// Matt