[sudo-discuss] Robbed at gunpoint.

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:59:08 PDT 2013

ok so check *this *out.  i arrive yesterday with pastries and magick what
to help this situation, and am catching my breath after an energetic trike
ride across town, prior to going in, when --

--down the street (towards broadway) come barrelling two bicyclists --

(damn i wish i had written this down right away! now i think i will have to
paraphrase)

the one in front had some sort of very colorful (i recall red and blue)
box/bag that i took for a pizza warming bag, the kind delivery people use,
on the back of his bike;

the one in back was wearing a white and very lifght brown plaid
flannel-style shirt

they both seemed to be on bikes too small for them but since my trike is
the first vehicle i have driven in my life and i have heretofore had no
motivatiopn in this respect i do not know how to tell bikes apart.  i do
not think the bikes were painted black, nor were they shiny and spiffy.

i know i wanted to tag them or follow them or stop them becuase

(deep breath)

they were already in conversation and, as they passed, the guy in back
seemingly interrupted whatever the topic was to interject (and here i must
paraphase)

*"yeah, [my friend?] owned somebody here the other night, like, **he
totally owned somebody here the other night.**"*
*
*
i felt like he said it for my benefit.  not like he saw who i was, just
that there was someone in front of SR.

and he wanted to scare whoever that was.

--------

i told various people who were there at the time, and vicki i think it was,
wisely told me to write it up, sorry it took so long.  i have a couple of
ideas in response, good ones actually, but i want to see what you think
first (ansd i am pressed for time at the moment).

p.s. i have some ...things... i would like to give to the people who found
themselves at the wrong end of things on saturday, if that is all right
with them.  of a spiritual protective and ameliorative nature.

p.p.s yes i am the origin of the pink chalk statement on the sidewalk (if
it is still there).  Old French, motto of the Order of the Garter:

"Evil to him who thinks evil."