[sudo-discuss] sudodoor buzzer keeps buzzing the door open every 1 minute, someone left the door open

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Jun 2 17:37:19 PDT 2013

- sudodoor keeps buzzing the door open every 1 minute.

- someone propped the door open... i'm sure no ill intent intended. whoever
did it, please don't do this, we agreed to keep the door closed

- someone wrote in chalk in front of the sudodoor. whoever did it, please
don't do this because we have an agreement with our landlord not to write
in chalk on the sidewalk.

( a cheezy sf vodka company was writing lots of commercial graffit in front
of our door )