[sudo-discuss] Robbed at gunpoint.

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Sat Jun 1 11:15:26 PDT 2013

Could someone do us the major favor of contacting our landlord for the
videos from our building?  I've been up all night (surprise!) and I
really need to go to sleep now.

I know from a previous instance that the building next door has longer
storage than 48 hours, I think a week, so I can contact their guards
when I see them at night.

Yargh.  Bloody hell.

Me sleep now, finally....

-G.