[sudo-discuss] Robbed at gunpoint.

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 11:11:37 PDT 2013

"if there is any problem at all getting the videos, then:

California has very good civil discovery laws.  In civil discovery you can
ask for just about anything that might lead to evidence.  surveillance
video is very easy to ask for and get.  if you ask for it, they have to
come across with it: subpoena duces tecum.  when you require a third party
to produce things.

in other words, file a civil lawsuit against the perps and you can make
them give it up; you have the wherewithal backed by the courts to get the
video."

the preceding was advice given by a dear friend of mine.  it is of course
not official legal advice, which can only come from your lawyer.