[sudo-discuss] There is Beer at the End Of The Tunnel

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 04:00:36 PDT 2013

Ahoy! A thing from the ether:
Due to rising demand of sudomate and subiir, we are in need of bottles once
more! Wonderful. We only need bottles that can be capped, meaning no
twist-tops please!
So when you finish a drink at sudo room in an appropriate bottle, please
rinse it with the bottle rinser in the sink, and place it in one of the
cabinets if there is room.

<3