[sudo-discuss] current balance & pay your dues

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:23:32 PDT 2013

hi everyone,

it is july 19th and our current balance is $1,105.77*.

in 13 days we will have to pay $1700 for rent and utilities.

please pay your dues if you haven't yet.

you have a number of ways to contribute:

1) online (via wepay): https://sudoroom.org/
2) online (via gittip): https://www.gittip.com/sudoroom/
3) in person (anytime): please drop cash or checks into the clear plastic
box by the door that goes to the elevator
4) in person (at meetings): bring cash or checks to wed. meetings.

- marina

* this doesn't include 2 checks that i need to deposit. additionally,
jenny, is there anything that needs to be transferred from the wepay or
from the box in sudo?