[sudo-discuss] Saturday Music Video...

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Fri Jul 12 09:50:08 PDT 2013

I'm not sure everyone knows what this is... We are making a music video for
a track i'm working on. Here is the concept for the video:

"The city is dying, and the rich are getting rich.  A man drinks his coffee
and gets poisoned as the city has a party in honor of his death.  This
isn’t an ambush on values or the rich, it’s a story of old told in new,
like a Rome is falling play involving the Dionysian Gods throwing a party
at the Crane, teaching the party dance to Oakland, teaching the revolution
of love through painful movements."

We need people to come and dance, hang out, and be crazy. Let us know if
you are interested. we'll be shooting tomorrow all day at different
locations. Let us know if you want to help out!

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM, rusty lindgren <rustylindgren at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I think I have 5 of us signed up to do the video... Let me know if you
> want to be part of the fun.  Should be a great time!
>
> We have a good concept, and it easy and a good experience.
>
> Let me know,
>
> Rusty Lindgren
> **

-------