[sudo-discuss] sewing hackathon feb 10th?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:36:29 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

The current "Today I Learned" workshop schedule is:

   - 1.3 Feb. 2 No
Class<http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Feb._2_No_Class>
(common
   room reserved)
   - 1.4 Feb. 9 Sewing
Hackathon<http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Feb._9_Sewing_Hackathon>
   - 1.5 Feb. 16 Intro to Bicycle Repair and
Maintenance<http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Feb._16_Intro_to_Bicycle_Repair_and_Maintenance>
   - 1.6 Feb. 23 <http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Feb._23> *
   AVAILABLE*
   - 1.7 Mar. 2 <http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Mar._2> *AVAILABLE
   *
   - 1.8 Mar. 9 Jewelry-making and jewelry
repair<http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Mar._9_Jewelry-making_and_jewelry_repair>
   - 1.9 Mar. 16 : Just enought Sketch-up to pretend you can 3d
model<http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Mar._16_:_Just_enought_Sketch-up_to_pretend_you_can_3d_model>

Everything after March 16th is available!

Check out the full schedule and sign up as an attendee or to facilitate a
workshop here: http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned

Marina