[sudo-discuss] [sudo-announce] sudoShroom

Patrick Schmidt psbschmidt at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:31:39 PST 2013

Hi Sam,

I think Friday Evening is a good time to come and visit to encounter
people working and interested in all kinds of projects.
This Friday is Art Murmur and that means there are a lot of things
going for example the Open Hardware Brain Interface Project
http://www.braindjvj.net/
As well as arts and so on.

Patrick