[sudo-discuss] January 3 - post art murmur art making party - anyone interested?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Dec 30 07:09:07 PST 2013

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/ArtMakingParty#Schedule

Hi I'm busy planning the January 3- art collaboration event.

Is anyone interested in participating? Anyone who could also go on the
street, wave signs and play music to beckon and lure people in right before
the art murmur would also be great!

During Art Murmur[edit<https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=ArtMakingParty&action=edit&section=5>
]

During the Art Murmur any people could be stationed on the street waving,
playing music, performing or dancing and beckoning people coming to
SudoRoom.
9:45 start[edit<https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=ArtMakingParty&action=edit&section=6>
]

   - Opening ceremonies presented by James Lamaste
      - People are directed to where they can draw or hack, different
      stations. There will be standing areas for the MC to go to at various
      points of the night to showcase their progress.
   - Elle Seven will skate around, present her wonderful skate films set in
   Dakar and East Los Angeles. http://facebook.com/elleseven
   - *Art Drawing from the Hat* (15 minutes) our handsome MC James Lamaste
   will draw various drawing ideas from the HAT! collaborators do a quickdraw
   on whatever medium they have at hand (paint, marker, iPad, wacom tablet,
   even tattooing their love of their life)
   - Guitar playing by Garrett - People will draw along to Garrett's music.

About[edit<https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=ArtMakingParty&action=edit&section=1>
]

January 3, 2014 - we are having a post Oakland Art
Murmur<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Art_Murmur> art
making evening.

The idea is that instead of doing an art show, we will create a space for
people to create art, hack on stuff, dance and perform for everyone live.
It's like a Jazz musician jam. There are going to be art MC's such as James
Lamaste and roller skaters like Elle Seven cheering people on, presenting
videos, and playing music.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com