[sudo-discuss] blog: wild animal photography of SudoRoom

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Dec 25 09:15:25 PST 2013

https://sudoroom.org/stencil-art-in-sudoroom/
Stencil Art in SudoRoom

SudoRoom isn’t just about technology – it’s also about art!

On Christmas Eve the wild creative animals of SudoRoom left their marks. As
a nature photographer i was able to catch remnants of their outbursts.

I heard there’s a stencil party in January 2014.

Bring your own dresses, t-shirts, helmets, over the shoulder boulder
holders, bicycles, goggles of boxes, and more… and let the wacky SudoRoom
animals “spray” their creations wherever!

Stay tuned to this blog for more news.
[image: No DAC in
Oakland]<https://sudoroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/photo-2.jpg>

No DAC in Oakland t-shirt stencil
[image: SudoRoom
Stencil]<https://sudoroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/photo3.jpg>

We’re going to have a t-shirt party in january… come and stencil it!

[image: SudoRoom
Stencil]<https://sudoroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/photo2.jpg>

SudoRoom Stencil – this could well be on your t-shirt!

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com