[sudo-discuss] New sudoroom t shirt test (color from on demand start up zazzle)

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 22:22:42 PST 2013

I've made two of the spray painted stencil shirts with varying degrees of
success- one looks okay, the other looked great and I gave that one to
Morten as a going away gift...I'm still into doing this, but the cold
weather kind of put the brakes on the project (my hands suck when it gets
cold out and I can't exactly paint shirts in the space). If the weather
stays relatively warm over the next week or so and I don't get sidelined
with other shit I'll get some more made. Also, I'm still trying to come up
with a way to do this on dark fabric with the materials available to me
(light spray paint doesn't really show up well on dark shirts, it just
tends to soak in)...I could make patches and sew them onto the shirts, but
that's a little more effort than I want to expend on this project. As
always we'll see where things go but there should be a few shirts out by
Xmas (if that's your thing).

-chrisbee