[sudo-discuss] the bike situation @ sudo

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:18:33 PST 2013

Hey sudologists-

It seems that we have become a locus of sorts for bikes in various states
of disrepair, and they're starting to pile up in sudo. Until we (or I) can
get on top of the situation, can we keep the bike population where it's at
by holding off on donations/projects for the time being? Or, can we come up
with a better storage solution for the less likely candidates for immediate
rehabilitation? We're currently at seven bikes in sudo proper, which is
awesome on one hand but slightly overwhelming on the other.

(side note to Jenny- this does not apply to you, I agreed to help you with
your fuzzy blue Grover bike and that's still on...I'm currently waiting on
the tools to get 'er done. Inshallah.)

-chrisbee