[sudo-discuss] 2nd OMNI trip: Thursday 3:30pm TOMORROW

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:27:46 PST 2013

Late-breaking attendee list for today:
 Sudo Room: Max Klein, Matt Senate, Jordan Cohen
 BAPS: Alana Siegel, Lara Durback, and I
 Margit Galanter (dancer)
 Liz Leger, Inna Razumova (visual artists)
 Ali Tonak (activist)
 Katherine Harr (tenants' rights activist)

(Sarah and Mara from SALTA are feeling ill and can't make it)

Keep in mind we won't really be talking or negotiating with John - we'll
pretty much just be touring the building. To keep the burden on him to a
minimum, ask me anything you're wondering about and if I don't know I'll
ask John anything we don't know -

Best,
David