[sudo-discuss] meeting inside the actual sudoroom last night + the new guy's points

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Dec 19 08:18:33 PST 2013

hi, i actually enjoyed the meeting last night that was inside the physical
SudoRoom.
It was nice! it was a lot warmer, more intimate, and it was cool to just be
around SudoRoom "stuff".

I think the new guy, he was in the neighborhood, and he made some good
points about trying to show people the value of actually going to SudoRoom.
I think we have to somehow redo some of the page, make the benefits more
graphical and tangible.

Instead of mentioning an RFID key in dense wiki text, we need to show
someone using it and then entering the building, someone in a situation
where they are bored on a Sunday morning and "just happen to be in the
neighborhood" with tons of plywood! =D

I'll get to work on it later this week.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com