[sudo-discuss] 2nd OMNI trip: Thursday 3:30pm TOMORROW

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:17:36 PST 2013

Hello all,

I arranged with John Givens a second trip to the Omni tomorrow, Thursday
12/19, at *3:30pm*. If folks need rides and things let me know I might very
well be able to pick you up or drop you off somewhere -

Those who have expressed an interest in attending:
 Sudo Room: Max Klein, Matt Senate, Jordan Cohen
 SALTA: Margit Galanter
 Bay Area Public School: Alana Siegel, Lara Durback, and me.
 Jen Angel (?)

 Max / Tooth - let me know if you also can / want to come check it out?

Again, the address:
4799 Shattuck @ 48th in the Temescal neighborhood of Oakland, about 9
blocks north of MacArthur bart. Meet in front of the door right at the
corner.

As before, if you're planning on coming, please do RSVP with me first - as
this is not an open house, but a relatively small group - and, please don't
publish online any photos or video you take, but only share them privately.

Best,
David / 415-430-8362