[sudo-discuss] New sudoroom t shirt test (color from on demand start up zazzle)

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Tue Dec 17 17:23:38 PST 2013

Hi I got the new test sudoroom zazzle shirt. It was about $24

Advantages
Looks nice
People can choose the exact color fit and style - huge problem for small people like me since most shirts are too big
Fast! I got this up and printed in a week with minimal time and effort
I didn't have to put any up front costs and I'm broke so that's nice
We don't have to deal with shipping or inventory

Disadvantages
Very small profit for sudoroom : we'd make $2-3 a shirt
Tied to a commercial service
T shirts are all new and cost $20-30
So we can't use used clothes stencils or mass producs on cheap $2 a pop hanes shirts
It's not silkscreen