[sudo-discuss] T-SHIRT SURVEY

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Dec 16 12:00:29 PST 2013

Ok Folks,

I made a 4-question survey to see how many people are interested in tshirts, how much they would pay, whether they want other garments, and calling for other suggestions:

here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z93ZN9K - let me know if this doesn't work...it's my first time

We can get bulk T-shirts on the order of $2-3 http://www.shirtchamp.com/fruit-of-the-loom-sale.cfm?ProductID=2 if they're not lying.

And sell them at a price set according to how many of them we want out in circulation and how people respond to the survey above.  I'm thinking we can set the price to maximize revenue (which will probably be on the low end to increase sales volume) then have them for sale at full price at events.  This can be calculated from the "how much willing to pay" price distribution if there are enough different answers.

Please take the survey even if you don't want to buy one - you should just be able to click "No" on the first question, and "Done" to be represented in the data.

Cheers,
Hol