[sudo-discuss] [sudo-announce] December's Cryptoparty is Today! 2-5pm at sudo room

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Sun Dec 15 10:39:41 PST 2013

Thanks, Jenny.

I'm downloading the latest Tails (0.22) & can bring a few DVDs to the
room if we haven't already made enough copies to hand out.

https://tails.boum.org/download/index.en.html

If not, I can at least bring a spindle of DVDs so folks can make their
own copies.

I'll also bring some bread, left-over pizza, and beans as well as a few
of my OO comrades.

Oafish Ed