[sudo-discuss] Anyone having problems with Tor?

Eddie Che eddiemill at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:45:06 PST 2013

The program is definitely hacked, I felt pretty salty when I got hit
by NSATor before logging off that time. (a)
b) I have come across logforme as a part of one server,
c) yesimodifiedtheconfig being another,
d) I don't trust invincibleAI (of course! think, Neo throwing off the
beurocrats!), Baurine, herngaard, and I am not sure about the Icebeer
ones.

I am wondering can someone follow up with this by forwarding
information on to anyone at the tor project, so we all have a better
internet? I do not accept that information packets are intercepted, at
least unless the internet site chooses to give or sell the infos.
Actually, a lot of silicon valley companies just wrote an open letter
about it, no...? h4x0rs love, eddie che