[sudo-discuss] Art Murmur discussion list sign up page

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Dec 11 19:26:33 PST 2013

Putting together an open art exhibit for the next oakland art mumur -

https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/art-year-of-the-snake-rebirth/?instance_id=

It will be titled *YEAR OF THE SNAKE: REBIRTH*
january 3, 2014
during ar murmur and after

I'm speaking to people in San Francisco who do a lot of great
community-driven political art, street art, and graffiti. I haven't gotten
them to buy in on this yet but working on it.
If you know anyone who does similar work it would go well with this theme,
ring me up.

*troy, i'm talking to you! =D*

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com