[sudo-discuss] Anyone object to Occupy holding our weekly GA meeting at the common space for a few weeks?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Dec 11 11:26:31 PST 2013

10-4 on preferring PMs over sending to the list, but it also seems customary to cc the list when responding with objections to content which has been posted to the list.  i'll make an effort to gloss over it or PM in the future.

cheers

Call it what you'd like - I think if you're really curious you can send