[sudo-discuss] Meeting Agenda

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Dec 10 13:10:34 PST 2013

>raise minimum membership dues from $0 to $10

needs to happen.  also need to formalize work trades for un(der)employed members.  I've added it to the agenda for tomorrow.

Could be $20 and 0 hours, or $0 and 2 hours.  Alot of people are paying more which is of course good.  Or 1 hour a month from everyone regardless of $$ contribution. anywhere from basic cleaning duties, organizing storage room, web content, waste management, whatevs.  i can help by making a template work shift schedule.

CUBBY RANT:
Also, I propose getting rid of the goddamn cubbies or at least cutting the number in half or moving them against a wall.  Seriously a bunch of shit just sits in them - same shit, almost no metamorphosis of cubbied materials into higher forms.  Rent a locker or return it to storage area - it's impossible to walk by that way when people are sitting at the table.  Some of the other longterm storage projects in the main area need to be removed so the space can be used by human beings.  I know how exciting it is to start a cool project, and how long it takes to get back around to it when there's alot of other activity on deck.  sudo room cannot be a garage for orphaned projects and still attract members with a need for space to work on hardware.

cheers,
hol

Hey all,