[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [!SUDO-INFO!] Event with FWD

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 17:24:41 PST 2013

Hey all,

This email came in, we weren't sure what to do, discussed at the meeting
that we'd forward to the discuss list to see if anyone wanted to follow up
about this. From the minutes:

"**we'll forward to sudo-discuss, any interested individual sudoer is free
to invite them as a guest on the calendar, but we will be very clear that
our org is not endorsing theirs"