[sudo-discuss] Maker/tinkerer parts

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Dec 9 15:22:03 PST 2013

Hi Gideon,

This one? http://www.weber.edu/WSUImages/employeewellness/Bod_Pod.JPG

I don't know if you'd find anyone interested in buying this machine at sudo room, but if you need to get rid of it we would definitely put the components to creative re-use.  Sensory deprivation chamber in the sound room, anyone???  Looks pretty awesome.

Cheers,
Hol

Hello, I was asked to post this message about a bunch of possible parts here by a member. Let me know if anyone finds this useful.