[sudo-discuss] 3D Printer - needs new heating element

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Dec 6 12:00:11 PST 2013

i ordered them and they arrived but I seem to have lost the tiny little sons of bitches after rearranging my work area at home...here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Resistor-Heating-Element-Printer-RepRap/dp/B00C44TBPA/
I am too stubborn to re-order since they are SOMEWHERE around...but if anyone needs to use it soonish feel free to grab more...$8 for three...

cheers,
hol

Hey all, what's the status of this? What parts do we still need? I'd