[sudo-discuss] Internet Archive December events!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:01:51 PST 2013

All events are being held at the Internet Archive church, which is majestic
and highly recommended if you haven't been before...

300 Funston Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94118

[Weds. Dec. 11th] [NSA Comedy Tour with Will Durst! A Night of Comedy,
Ethics & Tech]
Reception 6p//Comedy and Panel 7-9p
"EthicsInTech presents a fun night of Comedy, Ethics & Technology to help
protect the Fourth Amendment and our constitutional rights and freedoms.
The goal of the event is to entertain, educate and bring to light issues
concerning ethical use of technology and how it can help or curtail
individual rights and freedoms. This holiday charity event is focused on
increasing public awareness through expert panel discussions on how those
rights are being violated by the National Security Administration."

[Weds. Dec. 18th] [Lost Landscapes of San Francisco: Fundraiser Benefitting
Internet Archive]
Reception 6p//Film 7:30p
"Rick Prelinger’s Lost Landscapes of San Francisco is a movie happening
that brings old-time San Francisco footage and our community together in an
interactive crowd-driven event."