[sudo-discuss] Don't drink/tamper with the mate in the fridge because...

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:34:54 PST 2013

To answer Matt and the rest of the group who would like to partake in the
wonder that is sudo mate-

As of 6 pm Wed it's good to go! It's a little less bubbly and on the dry
(less sweet) side but I drank two small glasses earlier and nearly had a
panic attack.

Until we figure out a better distribution procedure we're going to be using
the "keg in the fridge" method of dispersal at sudo. So far the other
solutions we've come up with (the best two to date being growlers and/or
flip top bottles) requires capital we don't have at the moment....rest
assured we (me and the other Marc) are working on it. If you have any ideas
we'd love to hear them, but bear in mind we're trying to do this on a
minimal budget.

Also, please keep the donations coming! We pretty much broke even on the
last batch, but would like to do a little better in the future so we can
spread the love. Other places want to get in on the mate action and we're
anxious to make that happen.

Buzzlingly,

-chrisbee