[sudo-discuss] git tip as default membership dues mechanism?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Dec 4 11:49:29 PST 2013

is it easy enough to export gittip data that we could just make it our official dues collection portal?  seems like it would kill at least 1.5 birds with a stone.

thoughts?  we've been wrangling this issue for a long time.  if we're going through all the legwork to tie up loose ends with the legal system that exists as background noise in our operations, why not move forward with convergence on a system to secure our continued access to physical space ASAP?

cheers

Dec 3, 2013 11:50:05 AM, mattsenate at gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation, I also +1 using https://gittip.com/sudoroom/

>Anyone else have ideas to get membership dues and raise funds ASAP?

// Matt

https://www.gittip.com/sudoroom/

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org