[sudo-discuss] Bay Area Community Exchange meeting tomorrow 8:00-9:30 in common area

AnimationAmber . amberyadaanimation at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 21:47:30 PST 2013

Hi Sudo people!

BACE (Bay Area Community Exchange) is having our monthly general planning
meeting at Sudo Room tomorrow night, 8-9:30 PM in the common area.

I know it overlaps with your guys' weekly meeting, but just wanted to post
a reminder.

BACE is a local timebank where we exchange services and goods for hours as
our currency, valuing reciprocity over accumulation, credit, and debt. We
also need tech help with our website, if anyone is looking for a
non-hierarchical, people-centered, do-ocracy type of project to share their
skills with.

Thanks!

-amber

--